The kiwiSaver Evaluation series is part of the programme of reporting, agreed to by Ministers at the outset of the evaluation, which is intended to provide regular performance-related information on KiwiSaver. The objectives of the evaluation are to:
· Assess the early implementation and delivery of KiwiSaver to inform on-going development and service delivery;
· Assess whether KiwiSaver’s key features are generating the expected outcomes;
· Monitor the response to KiwiSaver to understand the scale and pattern of take-up;
· Examine the impact of KiwiSaver on individuals’ saving habits and asset accumulation; and
· Examine the impact of KiwiSaver on superannuation markets and the financial sector.
Several KiwiSaver research reports are available below.